Thursday, November 26, 2009

25 Nov 2009

Wow, this week was really awesome. I am really loving my new area, and really loving being a missionary. I am learning alot being a zone leader, and at times it can be a little rough emotional, but it is alot of fun. Our zone is progressing really well, but we are having some problems with one of our areas... they are REALLY trunkie. So we are working on this.. Our zone is huge, it has 8 areas, so it is really big.
Well our baptism didnt go right, he backed out on the last minute, and wanted to wait 1 more week... so I have now been without a baptism for 4 weeks and I am DYING!!!! but this week it will all stop, we are going to baptize 4 people!
We had A LOT of miracles on Sunday, we have 14 investagators at church, and it was extremely spiritual, all the members LOVED it, they all had to do there part to make the investagators feel at home. So we were really blessed with that.
The Bishop of our ward is new, he only has 2 months being bishop here in the ward, and he really doesnt like our Mission President, so we had some rough patches with him, but after serving ALOT and work REALLY hard we finally won him over, he was WAY excited Sunday. We had 238 people in sacrament meeting. It was amazing, normally there is only 130... so the ward is going to spilt here in 2 weeks!!!
It is amazing how much we are blessed by the Lord. Elder Nunes and I are loving working together... it is a shame that he is going home at the end of the transfer, because I know that I will get a new companion.
We are trying to break the record in our zone and our mission for most baptisms in one week, so please pray for us ALOT!!!! We are really needed alot of prayers and alot of help here... I am loving serving a mission. It seems like everyday I learn something new about our Savior because of my mission. I am Totally dedicated to this work. It sounds like everyone at home is way good.... it is weird that tomorrow is thanksgiving... haha here in Brasil thanksgiving doesnt exisit... so tomorrow will be a normal day for me... weird.. haha. But oh well.
PRAY FOR ME!!
Love you all,
Sempre firme na fé!
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment