Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4 Nov 2009

Well this week was really exciting for me, and ALOT happened.
On thursday Elder Jensen came to our mission. We had a 3 hour meeting with him, and it was way awesome! I really learned alot about things that I need to change in my life and my mission. It was really awesome to see that he is just really calm and talks really slow and always thinks about what he will say before he says it.
This weekend was really busy for me, I had alot of interviews in my district and so I did alot of traveling.
Well Sunday I had a great present!!!!! On sunday Elisangela and Andreia.. two people that I baptized, were called to the presidency of the relief society!!!! WOW!! It was way cool. Elisangela 1st con. and Andreia 2nd. It was a huge going away present for me. I am so thankful that I got to stay in my first area for 8 months. Because I got to see the change that happens after baptism too! It was really cool.
Well too no surprise I was transfered...
I left Anhanguera. And I was called to Novo Vinheado. It is a great area.. I was called to be Zone Leader with Elder Nunes!!
Elder Nunes is brasilian from Sao Paulo city. He is an amazing missionary. I am going to learn ALOT from him. he was AP on the mission for 10 months, and he is probably the best missionary on the mission. Our President loves him, and he is defintely going to be a great companion for me.

I am really excited about this transfer! Our mission has the goal to break the record for baptisms in 1 month! So we are going to work really hard!


I hope that everything at home is going great! Halloween here is way lame! Nobody dresses up or anything, they dont even celebrate the holiday, I talked to alot of kids on the street and nobody even knows what halloween is.. So that was a little bit different.
Things are going great mom, I am not needing anything, everything is fine, I still havent bought new shoes, the only real place where there are shoes that are good is in Campinas city.. but I dont go there alot, so I am going to wait until I go there next until i buy new shoes.
I had a ingrown toenail which was pretty ugly, but I bought some pillers and ripped off my toe nail. haha, I made a video, it was pretty awesome. Well I love you all, and I hope that everyone is doing great.
Please pray for me ALOT!!!
Hurrah for Israel!!
Elder Olsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment