Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18 November 2009

Well I dont have much time today, we have a meeting today with all the Zone Leaders. Ha it was amazing. Our mission President is truly an inspired man of God. It is amazing the things that he recieves that are exactly what the mission needs to do to have more success.. That is one thing that I am so grateful to know, is that we have the right to recieve revalation in our own lives.. or in our areas, or our zones, or wards, or stakes... when God calls us to do something, he provides the way for it to be done!

This week was awesome! We are truly seeing the Lords hand in our worK! We are continuing working really hard to find 1 family everysingle day. And it is getting complicated in the good way... haha. our teaching group is HUGE!!! we had over 20 new investagators each week in the past 2 weeks.... so we are teaching ALOT of people. The hardest thing is that we are depending alot on the members.. we are going on spilts everyday.. I hardly ever see my companion... our goal this week is we have 2 baptisms... I am going to do the interview of one of them hahaha.. I am going to baptize somebody that I have never taught!! It is really awesome. We are really starting to see the Lords hand in our work.... The thing we are realizing is how much we depend on the Lord in this work... If we arent worthly to recieve his help, we are going to baptize NOBODY... if we have the Lords help, and we are worthly to recieve it... EVERYONE can be baptized.. WOW, haha I am really excited to be a missionary.

Well I must say that being a Zone Leader has its perks... I have a washing machine. haha. every zone leader has a washing machine, because on pdays we have a meeting with President, so they gave all the Zone leaders washing machines, it is really nice. But, at the same time, it has a lot more responsibilities.. yesterday we had to go to a district meeting.. and our zone is huge.. not geographically, but because of the way the buses work here, we spent 6 hours on the bus yesterday, 2 hours in a meeting, and we didnt have time to do anything in our area.. so being a zone leader also has some sacrifices..
Elder Nunes and I are getting along great. He is a huge example to me. and I am learning alot with him. I am really thankful for the opportunity that I have to work with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment