Monday, February 1, 2010

27 Jan 2010

Hello Brother Olsen.

You probably will not remember who I am, but, I am the young man who
lived at the Gaetner's house on the winter of 2002, I even went on the
Lake Powell trip with you and, the young man from your ward.

As you know, your son Elder Olsen, is serving in one of the wards of
my Stake. He is serving on a city close to the one I live, so
yesterday I drove to the Chapel he attends Church meetings and,spent
some time with him during Church services.

I can tell you he is doing great, the ward loves him.

The members care for him and, I only heard good things about his
service as a missionary. You can be sure your son is a great
missionary, it is very clear that he knows what he is here for, he is
always smiling , he is very polite, and, he brings light to everyone
he talks to and every place he goes to.

I must say, he is speaking Portuguese very well, he speaks a lot
better than many other foreign missionaries that are about to return
home. He also cares a lot for the people he teaches.

I own your family a lot, specially your brother Andrew, for all the
support given me at the moment I lived in your neighborhood.

Because of that, you can be sure that Elder Olsen has all my support.
He has all my phone numbers, and, I told him he ought to call me at
any time if he needs anything. Since I know a lot of people on the
mission area ,I told him that if I myself can not make at that moment
he calls me, I will find someone who can make it and help him.

I attached to this email a picture I took yesterday with Elder Olsen,
I hope you will enjoy it.

Please send my remarks to your brother Andrew, and, also my
congratulations on the born of his second daughter.

Best Regards

Yuri Ribeiro

No comments:

Post a Comment