Monday, February 1, 2010

27 Jan 2010

Wow this week was way better than the last week. I really feel like there are some things that the Lord can teach me throughout the difficulties on the mission. This week we saw the miracle of Raul, who was baptized. It was really great to see at least one baptism this transfer. I thought maybe I wasnt going to baptize somebody in a trasnfer for the first time on the mission, but the Lord gave us a miracle. Raul is great. He is defintely going to go on a mission here in a little bit.
Well, I stayed in Nova Vinhedo, I wasnt transfered. And my companion wasnt too... so we are going to stay together one more transfer. The first thing I did when I found out was I told him we needed to talk seriously... so we had a giant talk, and we decided to work more closely this transfer. Our zone recieved some awesome missionaries. So we are really going to work hard now, we dont have any more excuses, now we are going to start baptizing ALOT!!
I dont have alot of time, today I have to go to the doctors office, they are going to cut off my toe nail... its been giving some real trouble, so i decided to just cut it off so I can continue working.
I love the mission. This week we have 2 baptisms!! A man named Ferrrari. haha. yeah how cool is that. And another man named Alex. The Lord is really blessing us. We need to stop being so prideful is what I told my companion, and when we accepted that, we started to see the miracles.
Well please pray for me, alot. So that my toe doesnt get in the way too much. So that I can work hard.
I love you all. Thanks for all the love and support.
Love,
Hurrah for Israel!!!
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment