Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30 Dec 2009

Wow,
well i am a little bit embarrased to write, after the whole phone conversation i am a little bit worried about my english. It was by far the weridest thing that I have done in a long time was talk english. It was like really hard!!
But it was great to hear from everyone, it sounds like everyone is doing awesome! I cant believe how grown up everyone got, I thought sammy was andrew and andrew was adam. It was way weird.
Well this was by far one of the greatest weeks of my mission, it was extremely amazing to see the miracles of Christmas in my area! We found 32 new investagators, and 26 accepted to be baptized!!! Most likely not all of them are going to be baptized, but we planted ALOT of seeds this week, and we had 11 people in church on Sunday, so it was an amazing week for me. I am so thankful for all the blessings the Lord gives us when we are obedient.
That is way awesome that the Pradera family is in our ward. I actually knew a while ago that they were moving there. HAHA how weird right? Literally one the other side of the world, and they moved to Canberra Utah haha. SMALL WORLD!! He called here on Sunday at the members house where we were eating lunch and said do you live in the Lindon 17th ward??? haha what a small world. Tell them hello, and that they are going to miss the best month in the history of Nova Vinhedo!! We are teaching alot of amazing families right now. I have never seen anything like this before. I am so excited, but I know that it is a huge responsibility, I have alot of work to do!!!
Well I love you all, please pray for me!!! I am going to work hard this next month than I have ever worked in my LIFE!! We are going to go crazy!!!!
LOVE YA ALL!!!
HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!
ELDER OLSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment