Friday, December 25, 2009

23 Dec 2009

Hello family!!! How is everything going? I hope that everyone is AMAZING!! Things in Brasil are HOT!! ha, it is really hot here right now, but I am loving it!
This week was really awesome, we are having alot of success in our area, and I know that the Lord will continue to bless us.
Yesterday, was one of the most spiritual days of my mission. We had a mission conference, and our President was on fire, he was really amazing, he talked about the price to pay to baptize. And how our mission needs to step it up.
I am really excited about our zone, we are going to have alot of success in January. I am using my birthday (the 3rd) as a way to motivate all the missionaries. They all were asking what I want, and I told them that I want every area to bapitze haha!! So everyone is going to work really hard this week and next to baptize alot of people. I have a huge goal to baptize alot of people on my birthday. we are working with alot of people to be baptized.
I am so grateful to be here in Brasil, it is amazing how many people are looking for the gospel.
This has by far been the greatest year of my entire life. Looking back it is incredible that it is already December. Time is flying by. I am So grateful to be a missionary. I am receiving alot of blessings in my life.
FELIZ NATAL!!!
The tradisions here are way way different, but christmas is going great here. We are working with alot of ideas to meet new people just this week, using the MUNDO FELIZ movie of the church and alot of hymns on buses and singing in hospitals. It is going awesome.
Love this work. Love this country.
Personal challenge for everyone at home...
Look for 2 ways on 24 and 25 to serve someone how Christ would serve if he was in our places.
Love you all!!!! Pray for me ALOT, I am really needing the prayers.

Hurrah for Israel!!!
Elder OLSEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment