Tuesday, October 20, 2009

17 Oct 2009

This week was a great week! I am loving being a missioanry! This week we had a baptism! Marcela was baptized! It was really awesome. After 20 years her Mom returned to the church, after ALOT of work, and now her daugther was baptized! It was a really special baptism for me. We also saw the greatest of the work unfolding before our eyes! We found 3 new families amazing!!! Peterson and his family are amazing, Maria and her children, and Simone, and her family. They will all go to the temple to see it, and make a visit there. It is going to be really special. I am so excited! My "son" Elder Aragão is doing awesome. He is finally getting in the hang of the mission, the rules and hours. It is awesome to see the progess that he is making. He is really excited about the work here! Well I have alot of stories that are really awesome that are happening in our area, but I dont have alot of time. Just know that things are amazing, and that Heavenly Father is pouring his blessing over our area. I am so excited to be a missioanry! Thanks for all the love and prayers, I know that it is the biggest difference in my area. So continue praying for me and my area, that we can continue to find the people who are praying for the blessings of the gospel. I hope that all is well in the USA. Here is Brasil, it is going great! Love you all.
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment