Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9 Sept 2009

Hello Family!!!
Wow, the church is true! I am so happy it is amazing. This week was amazing. We are seeing so so many miracles here. Some times I wanna ask why I am so blessed to see so many miracles, but I really dont have time to stop and think about it. Sunday, we saw Maria recieved the gift of the Holy Ghost and be confirmed. And we also saw Rita be baptized! It was really a miracle. She is really excited and happy, after alot of years of searching she found the true church. It was really amazing to see the miracle of Rita's baptism. It was really sad that Erismar wasnt baptized with his mom. After alot of searching we couldnt find a river that would be a good river to baptize somebody, so our Mission President told me that if they have a testimony they will be baptized. Well Rita has a testimony, and Erismar still needs a little bit more time. We are working with him and trying to establish goals so that he can be baptized before the end of the transfer. We also saw the miracles of Ceclia and her family! Ceclia was already batpized along time ago, and now she is wanting to come back to the church after alot of years. She has three daugthers, 11, 13,and 14. Yohana, Jeovana, and Luana and her husband Milton. Dad, you would LOVE Milton. He is exactly like Dad, he is a owner of a contruction business, he is a little bit bigger(ya know.. fat.) and he is extremely spiritual. During the first vision, he was crying like a baby, It was extremely spiritual, defintely the most spiritual first lesson I have had on my mission. They all are going to be baptized this next Sunday. They all were at church and loved it. They wanted to be baptized with Rita at the same time, ha but I told them that they need a little bit more time to prepare, so they asked how fast they could be baptized, I told them the next sunday. So they are already going to be baptized, but they are extremely prepared. They all read the book of mormon everyday, and this Saturday we are going to the temple with them and their family. They have an interesting story, and they are defintely a miracle of my mission. I dont have any doubts that in 1 year I will enter the temple with them.. It was extremely a blessing to meet this family. We are seeing alot of miracles right now, and alot of people interested in our message. We had 12 investagators at church. And 8 of them have a baptism marked for this month. We are truely being blessed with alot of miracles. Me and my companion are working on staying humble... Because we are both young on the mission, he only has 3 months, and this is only 7 for me, and my first transfer as senior, so we are working on being humble. I hope that we can continue being humble and working hard. Sounds like everything at home is going amazing, I wanna see photos of the basement! Keep me in your prayers, and keep up the faith!!!
Love,
Elder Olsen(Tyler)

No comments:

Post a Comment