Wednesday, June 2, 2010

19 May 2010

Hello family,

Wow this week was really busy for me and my zone. We did alot of working and alot of teaching. But thats the best part about missinoary work. I love being a missionary, it makes my blood race. Well this week we had a pretty good week in my area. It was supposed to be alot better, but we still managed to have 1 baptism and we had 8 people in the sacrament meeting. It was a ok week. We baptized Igor, a friend of a member here in the ward. Well our zone we had only 6 baptisms... it feel alot this week.. but its alright, something that i always say to the Elders.. it doesnt matter what we do.. we could ruin everything about this zone and mission.. and still the work of the Lord will go foward.. But we need to work to be able to be part of the great work of the Lord.
We are teaching a really great family. John and Apercida. They are about 65 and 60 years old and really great. they went to church and are really excited, but his wife is really sacred.. she has been cothlic her whole life and is scared to change.. but this week she accepted baptism.. so we are going to prepare everything to help them, maybe they will be baptized this week, or maybe next we are sure.
We also had a great family night this week with our recent converts.. Sergio was there with his family, and confessed that he wants to have another kid.. that is going to be awesome. He also had an interview with the bishop and will recieve the priesthood this week.. and has already been planning his sealing in 11 month. He told me that i have to come back, or else he wont enter. haha so me and my companion have already started plans to return to Brasil in May 2011.
I love this work.. this week we have transfers again.. wow its amazing how time goes by so fast.. its weird to think that i only have 5 more transfers... wow i really dont like to think about time.
I love my calling. Thanks for all the love and support.

Love,
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment