Friday, March 19, 2010

3 March 2010

Wow,
this week was really awesome and really hard. We are having alot of trouble with our bishop, he really doesnt like the missionaries, he is passing alot of blame for the problems in the ward to the missionaries... so it is very hard, but i know I will be able to over this. I was able to go on spilts with the AP this week here in my area. It was good to talk openly about the problems here in the area that we are having. After alot of success that we are having using our own strength, I think that President has had enough... it looks like my area is going to close. We are able to baptize alot here, but the problem is that the bishop is driving alot of RC away.. so it looks like this will be the last week here in the area.. I was able to have alot of experencies this week with my zone. I stayed with every single area this week, helping the missionaries find more people to teach. We are really starting to look into finding people that WANT to be taught.. because sometimes we teach people that dont want to be taught, so i thought of a new plan to find the people that want to be found... and it is really working! This week we have a record of baptism set. We have 20 baptisms in our zone.. it would be the new record we can are able to help all these people be baptized. we have 3 baptisms here in my area. It is going to be really awesome week. Just on saturday we have 14 interviews!!! haha, we are going to travel alot this week.
I love being on a mission, it is amazing to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord.
Pray for me ALOT!!
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment