Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1 2009

I have no doubts that the Lord works miracles in our lives everyday! This week was so amazing! It was great to see the work of God in our lives. Saturday we have the baptism of 4 people! Andreia, Matheus, Adriana, and Cristiane. It was really awesome! The spirit was really strong! It was really funny, It was on Saturday night, and saturday afternoon it rained non stop! The worst storm I have seen here in Brasil. It was crazy, so we thought that no one would come to the baptisms. So it was like 645, and a herd of people showed up all wet and excited to watch the baptisms! It was really awesome! The water was extremely cold!! And because it was raining it was worse, but the spirit was really strong, and no one complained. It was really awesome! Sunday was really awesome too, I was almost positive i would be transfered, and so i was really sad, I love this ward and this area. But sunday all the members were really sad, and really were praying that I would stay. It was awesome!! Monday we received a phone call that Elder Garcia and I will continue our work here, and that we need to work really hard here! It was really a miracle, the members are way excited, and are way excited to help the work move forward. I think the members really trust Elder Garcia and I, so it really helps. We have alot of references, and alot of work! It is awesome! We are working non stop with about 10 people right now that should be baptized this month! Last night we made our goals for this transfer and we are really excited to work really hard together for one more transfer! I love this work so much! The spirtit is such an amazing tool. I have learned so much about the spirit on my mission! I can´t believe that I have 5 months on my mission already! My companion told me today, "Elder, how much time do you have on your mission," I realized i already have 5 months here in 2 days! I cant believe it! The work here in Anhanguera is going to start a fire here! We are so ready to work really hard together! I am so excited to be a missionary, It is a huge privillege. I learn things everyday! I can´t believe how blessed we are to have the gospel in our lives! I hope that everything is good, I hope that all of you have the best times of your lives! Remeber pray for the missionaries, trust me we can feel the prayers, I swear I have the most miracles in the mission, because I have the most people praying for me. Thanks to the hundreds of Olsen´s around the US! ha, It is a huge blessing! I read this scripture today and loved it! D&C 128:22-23!!
I love you all, I pray for you all to have missionary experiences everyday!
Love Elder Olsen!!!#3!

No comments:

Post a Comment