Monday, December 13, 2010

13 Dec 2010

Hi Hansen and Olsen Family!


I just wanted to share a few pictures of your cute sons.
Yesterday we had our ward Christmas party with a huge bbq and I got a picture of all of us (my husband and I are the ones on the left closer to Elder Hansen) and today I brought my camera to church to snap a few shots.


They both are doing a great job and working really hard to teach and baptize. I know their old Mission President, Pres. Castro Deus (He is my Husband's brothers father-in-law) and I've heard good things about the new President. Both elder Hansen and Elder Olsen have really been having a lot of success in our area and everyone loves them!


The area they are in is a great area, the ward is awesome and everyone is super sweet and has strong testimonies of the church.


Thanks for sharing your boys with us!
Enjoy the pix and happy holidays!


Brooke










No comments:

Post a Comment