Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 Nov 2010

This week was great. We have been working really hard with the transfers coming up. My companion Elder Castleton is going home next monday. So my new companion is going to be Elder Hansen, he is a good young missionary. He has about 1 yr and 5 months. It is going to be fun. I have really enjoyed my time working with Elder Castleton, he has become one of my greatest friends on the mission, we have had a lot of great experiences together, i am going to miss him alot. I have given him my home address and he said he is going to go visit the family, he lives in sandy. I am really excited to be working this next transfer, I have the greatest blessing. After our visit from Elder Soares from the 70, he told us that the assistents should NOT work in the office, he said that they should not be office elders, but should be working and training elders. So starting next transfer I will not longer be working in the office as assistent. Instead we are going to work in a nearby area called Costa e Silva, this way we will no longer lose time doing office work, but we will just focus on training the missionaries on how to work and baptize. I am so excited about this, because it has been real hard working in the office, it is sometimes really boring work, so it will be alot of fun to be working all day everyday again. We will still have to have meetings, and trainings and stuff like that, but we will no longer live in the office. So please pray for me and my new companion so that we can work really hard and so that we can baptize. I really want to have the greatest last 2 transfer ever. I cant believe that i ONLY have 2 more transfers, it can be really sad to face that fact. so please pray for me family, i still want to accomplish all my goals that i set at the beginning of my mission, and the Lord has blessed me with amazing miralces throughout my mission, I have seen his hand in this work, and I know that if everyone continue praying for me, it will help me become a bigger instrument in the Lords hand. I love this work, it has changed my life. I know that they are many people waiting for this message!!
I love you all,

ELDER OLSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment