Wednesday, April 21, 2010

31 March 2010

well this week was really good. I had an amazing week.. everything was going great in my area, we were able to take 8 people to sacrament meeting and we have 5 people that are going to be baptized this week. I was extremely excited and happy, when monday morning i got a phone call from President. he told me that everything was going really great in our zone, and that it was growing alot. so after alot of pray he decided that we are going to put together 2 different zones and work in one huge zone. ZONA HORTOLANDIA. it is going to be amazing. so i was transfered... to a area called Jd Amanda. My old area Portal Bordon is going to be re opened with 2 new elders, my companion Elder Philipp was transfered too... It was a really big shock because we have 10 marked baptisms in Portal Bordon but President said that he felt the spirit really strong that it had to be fast that we put the zones together. So i trust in my president and now it was the work of the Lord. Now i am in Jd amanda with Elder Standage.. yeah another american haha, i never thought i would work with americans again, but now all i have is american companions. He is from Mesa Arizona, and a really good Elder. He has 1 year and 4 months on the mission. and we are going to be ZLs together. It is going to be amazing. We now have the biggest zone in the mission. 10 areas. wow, alot of elders not one sister. So just 20 elders in our zone. It is going to e really good.
So after i was transfered my zone is still going to have PB in it, so i went on spilts and showed the new elder the area. It was really sad because i really loved PB alot, i only stayed there for 2.5 weeks, but in those 3 week i really felt good in the area. They are going to baptize a really beatiful family this week that I wont be able to be there to watch. Regiane is a lady that we found 2 weeks ago, and she is really excited about her baptism this week. The elders have alot of luck, i left 10 people ready to be baptized. but hey you dont always see the fruits.
This zone is going to be amazing, i am really excited to work here now. This area is really blessed, and really good. We are going to have alot of success here in this area. My companion is really good and really cool, we have already know each other for awhile, so now it is going to be really fun.
I am so thankful for my calling, I love my calling, it is amazing. Pray for me ALOT.
Hurrah for Israel!!
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment